GR 8 is a long-distance foot path that crosses the south of Teruel. It has two alternative routes, of which, GR 8.1 consists of seven stages, some 100km. that run in large part, parallel to THE SILENT ROUTE.
- Stretch Molinos-Ejulve: 14,9 km. Medium difficulty.
- Stretch Ejulve-Villarluengo: 21,8 km. High difficulty.
- Stretch Villarluengo- Pitarque: 7,3km. Medium difficulty
- Stretch Pitarque-Cañada de Benatanduz. 13,9 km. High difficulty
- Stretch Cañada de Benatanduz-Fortanete: 10,1 km. Medium difficulty